The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, has rejoiced with Alhaji Muhammed Kudu Kawu over his appointment as the new Emir of Lafiagi.
In a congratulatory message issued by his Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, Alhaji Sulu-Gambari stressed that his appointment is God’s destiny and prayed to almighty Allah to grant his long reign on the throne.
The Emir however appealed to the members of Lafiagi Emirate Council, Lafiagi Descendants Union, (LADU) and the authority of Edu Local Government Area to support the new monarch in order to achieve more for his community and beyond.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari therefore thanked the Kwara State Governor, Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq for the approval and appointment of a new traditional ruler for Lafiagi following the demise of His Royal Highness, Alhaji Saadu Kawu Haliru OFR who died recently.
He also wished the new monarch a successful reign on the throne as first class Emir and member of the Kwara State Council of Chiefs.
Facebook Comments Box
- World cup riots break out after Morocco’s shock 2-0 win over Belgium
- UK Arrival: Some selected pictures of Emir of Ilorin
- Abuja-Kaduna Rail service starts in 7 days– FG
- Kwara govt. re-opens College of Education, Ilorin
- Dangote plans 300,000 fresh jobs for Nigerians
- Minister Okays Security Measures For Abuja/Kaduna Train Transport Scheme
- Adeleke freezes Osun bank accounts immediately after swearing-in
- Adekeke rename Osun after sworn in as sixth governor
- Nigeria to begin processing of raw gold, others — Minister
- Why we retained workers in Ajaokuta inspite not being fully operational — minister