Oba of Benin, Ewuare II, would play host to the Emir of Kano, His Royal Highness, Aminu Ado-Bayero in his palace in Benin from Saturday May 29 to 31.
This is contained in statement signed by Acting Chief Press Secretary to the Oba, Mr Ogiemwanre Victor on Wednesday, in Benin.
The Emir of Kano is expected to be received by palace chiefs on arrival at the Benin Airport on Saturday and thereafter proceed to the palace of Oba of Benin for the traditional exchange of royal pleasantries and cultural display.
“On Sunday May 30, 2021, the Emir of Kano will be hosted to a grand civic reception at Oba Akenzua Cultural Complex from 4:00 p.m. where different cultural troupes and staged drama tittled Idia N’ Iye Esigie (The King’s mother) will entertain the Emir and his esteem entourage. ‘
“The general public is by this notice invited to attend. All quests are expected to be seated on or before 4:00 p.m.
“The royal visit will end on Monday May 31, 2021 with a visit to Edo Governor, Mr Godwin Obaseki, at the Government House.”
He, however, warned that all COVID – 19 protocols will be observed accordingly.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections