Mr Isiaka Olagunju, the State OYSIEC Chairman, made the declaration on Wednesday in Ibadan.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that OYSIEC had rescheduled the election due to the omission of Zenith Labour Party(ZLP) logo in the ballot papers.
Olagunju said that Adeojo emerged winner of the election, having polled the highest number of votes in the election.
He said that Adeojo polled 19,744 votes to defeat the ZLP and ADC candidates who polled 637 and 122, respectively.
NAN reports that Adeojo’s win has placed the PDP on a clean sweep of the entire 33 local governments in the state.
OYSIEC had earlier declared PDP candidates as winners of 32 out of 33 local government areas in the state.
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum
- Buhari says Govs are stealing local govt funds
- Kanye West gives Kim Kardashian huge divorce parting gift
- 2023: INEC takes delivery of last batch of PVCs in Edo
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy