The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Traditional Rulers Council, Mai-Martaba Alhaji (Dr) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, has commiserated with the Etsu Nupe, Alhaji Yahaya Abubakar CFR, over the demise of the Galadiman Gari Nupe, Alhaji Danjuma Galadima.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari, through his spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, on Friday condoled the entire people of Nupe Kingdom, government and people of Niger State over the death of the Galadima who was until his demise, a Senior Chancellor in Bida Emirate Council.
The emir further described the deceased as a pious Muslim and community leader who contributed immensely to the preservation and protection of the cultural heritage and exalted stool of Bida Emirate through his unalloyed loyalty to Etsu Yahaya Abubakar who is also the Chairman Niger State Traditional Rulers Council.
The message reads: “His Royal Highness Alhaji (Dr) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR and the entire members of the Kwara State Traditional Rulers Council express their deep condolences over the demise of Alhaji Danjuma Galadima, describing the incident as a colossal loss to humanity.
“May Almighty Allah comfort his families both immediate and extended, forgive his shortcomings, accept his good deeds and admit him into Al-janatul firdaos.”
The Emir therefore urged the paramount ruler of Nupe Kingdom to find solace in the fact that the late Galadiman Gari Nupe lived an exemplary life worthy of emulation.
- Civil Defense Receives Bags Of Rice As Palliative In Kwara
- Customs CG begins sales of seized food items in Lagos
- Why FG Created Ministry of Marine & Blue Economy– Perm Sec.
- Death of Dep. DOP Nathaniel shocking, sad—Kwara Gov
- Correpondents’ Chapel Commiserates with Kwara Governor, NUJ Over Demise Of Dep. DOP
- NPF Forge Ties With NITDA On Digital Literacy
- NAMA Strengthens Partnership with Nigerian Air Force For Airspace Safety
- KWSG Donates Mattresses to NYSC Camp
- DISCLAIMER: MISSING PERSON NOT KWASU STUDENT
- Senators reject service extension for NASS clerk, others