Alhaji Sulu-Gambari thanked God for the gift of life, sound health, resilience and wisdom bestowed on the monarch which has sustained him on the throne in the past years.
This is contained in a congratulatory message issued by the spokesman to the Emir, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona. He described the reign of the monarch as being eventful and monumental for the entire people of Erin-Ile, its neighbouring communities and Oyun local government at large.
The statement reads: “The calmness, steadfastness and unique contributions to the upliftment of the Kwara State Traditional Rulers’ Council has further confirmed the resourcefulness of His Royal Majesty, Oba AbdulGaniyu Ibrahim Ajibola Olusookun II MFR as an embodiment of peace and development of humanity.
“I wish him more years of peaceful reign on the throne and I urge the people of Erin-Ile home and abroad to continue to support him in order to sustain the peaceful co-existence in the land.”
- TUC calls on FG to solve naira, fuel crises
- Petrol scarcity to end in one week– NNPC
- Lagos PDP mourns as deputy governorship candidate loses mum
- Plateau Govt hands over 32 missionary schools to original owners
- AMAZING…. Ohanaeze Ndigbo finally reveals candidates to support during elections
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity
- Opposition behind naira frustration– Lai Mohammed
- Breaking…. IPMAN orders fuel stations to shutdown operations