Rahma Indimi took to Instagram to celebrate her children’s father Mohammed Babangida with beautiful words.
The businesswoman shared a photo of herself and Mohammed and wrote: “Happy birthday to my one and only baby daddy… Wishing you the best in everything that you do.”
She also shared a photo of a beautiful cake made for Mohammed with photos of herself and their children placed on it and wrote: “Happy birthday to our one and only. May Allah always protect you and may Allah always be there for you.”
Rahma who is the daughter of Maiduguri based billionaire and oil magnate, Mohammed Indimi shares 4 children with Mohammed Babangida, the first son of former Nigeria’s military head of state, Ibrahim Babangida.
The couple had a few rough years but they’ve made peace as Rahman revealed last year and are now cordially co-parenting their kids.
- TEMPORARY BAN ON PROTEST, RALLIES AND UNLAWFUL PROCESSIONS IN KWARA
- Opinion….THE ESSENTIALS OF GBENGA POWER (1)
- 35 Muslim Personalities, Groups Set To Bag IMAN’s Awards
- New currency: NASS, INEC admit threat to general elections
- Tinubu hails Nigerian Governors over Supreme Court ruling on CBN Naira Swap policy
- Election will hold as scheduled– INEC Chairman briefs FEC
- Bank workers threaten nationwide shutdown over attacks
- Old naira extension: Tinubu hails govs over Supreme Court ruling
- Governors beg Buhari to extend naira swap deadline
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling