The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, has set out of the ancient Palace to tour the Ilorin township marking the 2022 Ilorin Grand Durbar event.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari who set out at exactly 11am signifying his status as the 11th Emir of Ilorin is expected to go through, Abdulazeez Attah Road, Ibrahim Taiwo Road and Emir Road along with other traditional Chiefs in the emirate.
He was was accompanied by the Magaji Muse, Engr. Abubakar Aduragba, Sarkin Salama of Ilorin, Alhaji Ayuba Gambari, Galadiman Ilorin, Alhaji Adelodun and right infront of the Emir’s Royal Cart is the Sarkin Dawaki, Alhaji Modibbo Sulu-Gambari while the Personal Assistant to the Emir, Alhaji Murtala Abdulraheem is closely beside him, according to a statement issued by the Emir’s spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona.
Checks revealed that the chairman of durbar committee, Engr. Suleiman Alapansanpa, traditional Chiefs, associations, groups, youth clubs, market women are all on the enrourage of His Royal Highness.
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo