The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, has set out of the ancient Palace to tour the Ilorin township marking the 2022 Ilorin Grand Durbar event.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari who set out at exactly 11am signifying his status as the 11th Emir of Ilorin is expected to go through, Abdulazeez Attah Road, Ibrahim Taiwo Road and Emir Road along with other traditional Chiefs in the emirate.
He was was accompanied by the Magaji Muse, Engr. Abubakar Aduragba, Sarkin Salama of Ilorin, Alhaji Ayuba Gambari, Galadiman Ilorin, Alhaji Adelodun and right infront of the Emir’s Royal Cart is the Sarkin Dawaki, Alhaji Modibbo Sulu-Gambari while the Personal Assistant to the Emir, Alhaji Murtala Abdulraheem is closely beside him, according to a statement issued by the Emir’s spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona.
Checks revealed that the chairman of durbar committee, Engr. Suleiman Alapansanpa, traditional Chiefs, associations, groups, youth clubs, market women are all on the enrourage of His Royal Highness.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Cameroon seeks AIB-N support on aircraft accident investigation
- Professionalism, training motivation, support are catalyst for transformed education system– Stakeholders
- Emir Sulu-Gambari prays for Doyen of Geology, Prof. Oyawoye at 95
- Again, Buhari urges ASUU to call off strike
- Kwara Govt secondary school without classrooms
- NBA lauds Bala Mohammed for signing judiciary autonomy bill into law
- APC Chieftain lauds Faleke’s appointment as Secretary of APC Presidential Campaign
- Transform Raw Materials To Finished and Revenue Generating Product – FG
- Afritel trains journalists on good governance, accountability reporting
- Soludo suspends LG chairman over wife’s death