The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, will on Friday (tomorrow) will formally install Alhaji Aliyu Adebayo as the most Senior Kingmaker (Balogun-Agba) in the Ilorin Emirate.
Alhaji Aliyu who is the current Balogun Gambari of Ilorin whill be turbaned at the palace square of the Emir of Ilorin at 10am to be followed by Jumat service at the Ilorin central mosque.
This is contained in a statement issued by the Emir’s Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, on Thursday.
Balogun Agba, upon instalation is expected to coordinate and work harmoniously with other kingmakers and traditional Chiefs for the smooth running of the community in line with the culture and tradition the Ilorin Emirate.
The emir however urged sons and daughters of the Ilorin Emirate, islamic clerics, friends and well wishers to troop in for the occasion.
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo