The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, has commiserated with the entire people of Oke-Ode over the demise of Oba Abdulkadir Adelodun who died on Thursday.
Oba Adelodun was until his death, the Elesa of Oke-Ode in Ifelodun Local Government Area of the state. The Emir in his condolence message issued on Saturday by his Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, described the monarch’s death as painful and tragic.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari noted that His Royal Majesty, late Oba AbdulKadir Adelodun did his best for his people through strong-will and consistency as a transformer of the modern Oke-Ode community.
“Since ascension to the throne in 1985, late Oba Adelodun was committed to grassroot development, promotion of inter-religions harmony and support for youths oriented programmes among other landmark achievements.”
The Emir however condoled with his immediate family members, Oke-Ode community development association home and abroad, people of Ifelodun Local Government Area as well as government and good people of Kwara State over the monumental loss.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari however prayed Allah to grant late Oba Adelodun total forgiveness, accept his good deeds and admit him into al-janatul firdaos.
Similarly, the Emir also commiserated with the management of the Kwara State Broadcasting Corporation, (Radio Kwara) over the loss of a frontline broadcaster, Mallam Adeyemi Kazeem, who died recently.
While condoling with the entire leadership of the Nigeria Union of Journalists, (NUJ) Kwara State Chapter over the unfortunate incidence, Alhaji Sulu-Gambari confirmed that late Adeyemi Kazeem was a versatile newscaster with strong diction and command of Yoruba literature in the discharge of his profession.
He prayed Allah to give the NUJ leadership, associates, family members and entire humanity the fortitude to bear the Irreplaceable loss created by the exit of Adeyemi Kazeem on earth.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Cameroon seeks AIB-N support on aircraft accident investigation
- Professionalism, training motivation, support are catalyst for transformed education system– Stakeholders
- Emir Sulu-Gambari prays for Doyen of Geology, Prof. Oyawoye at 95
- Again, Buhari urges ASUU to call off strike
- Kwara Govt secondary school without classrooms
- NBA lauds Bala Mohammed for signing judiciary autonomy bill into law
- APC Chieftain lauds Faleke’s appointment as Secretary of APC Presidential Campaign
- Transform Raw Materials To Finished and Revenue Generating Product – FG
- Afritel trains journalists on good governance, accountability reporting
- Soludo suspends LG chairman over wife’s death