The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman, Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari made the appeal while speaking at the town hall meeting held by the Federal Government in Ilorin.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari who expressed concern that children of the masses are those bearing the brunt of the industrial action in the country tertiary institutions stressed that it is getting out of hand.
The monarch also urged government to address the issue of insecurity occasioned by high wave of kidnapping, bandits and armed robbery.
He also advocated the massive construction and rehabilitation of roads and intensify the fight against corruption.
He however described Kwara State as a role model for peace and development in the country admonished citizens and residents to always be their brothers keeper by living together harmoniously #
- Naira redesign: Emefiele urges NASS, Nigerians to show understanding
- Fuel scarcity may affect election logistics — INEC
- SAD…. PDP campaign rally turns mourning in Sokoto as Tambuwal’s aide, Aisha Maina dies
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari
- UPDATED: Jigawa Govt annouces funeral as Emir of Dutse dies at 78
- Buhari inaugurates 5,700-hectare Irrigation Scheme, pledges more relief for flood victims
- 2023 polls will be the best, Senate President assures EU observers, Kenya’s Raila Odinga
- Ondo PoS operators increase charges over scarce new Naira notes
- Nigeria’s public debt stock increases to N44.06trn in Q3 2022 – NBS
- CBN directs banks to pay customers with ₦100, ₦50, ₦20, over-the-counter