The daughter of Bauchi Governor, Fatimah Zarah Bala has slammed people condemning her silence on the ongoing nationwide protest against police brutality.
Fatimah went on a lengthy rant on Instagram as she called out those trying to bully her to post about the protest. She warned them not to spread their negative energy on her, while noting that she has been lending her voice to the movement behind close doors.
The UK university graduate referred anyone who has questions about the protest to her father, as she has zero tolerance to people’s foolishness.
Her post reads,
“Nope! Not today! I ma not the one! Not at all. Some of you think with your asses! Please if you want to be stupid, be stupid on your own! Dont try to spread your negative energy on me! I ‘m really not the one you want to pick on,” she wrote.
“Do not message me fighting me for not posting the protest. I did, and I dont have to be post to spread awareness or to be concered. If you have an official question to ask my father about the protest kindly dm him but I m not the one you want to drag!! Trust me! I have zero tolerance to people’s foolishness right now!”
“I have been seeing so many of you preaching unity but instead you are out here trying to bully me. So I m not posting. Some of us are fighting their own personal battles! And you guys have no idea on how I m raising a voice behind closed doors, so dont come on her and try to rub off negative vibes. Have a good day.”
Zara also shared a screenshot of her chat with a friend who questioned her silence as the Governor’s daughter.
The friend, who she has known since 2008, accused her of seating back and enjoying public funds.
In reaction, she wrote, “That is why I keep my circle very small! But people must took for you and force some sort of drama. I am not about to let anyone add to my lemons I m already trying to squeeze! Your friends are not really your friends! Be careful guys.”
See the screenshots below,
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house
- NiMet alerts on thick dust haze in Kano, Katsina, others
- Naira redesigned: Maximum cash withdrawal now N100,000
- Samuel Eto’o attacks man outside stadium in Qatar
- NBA President shuns call to bar ceremony presided over by Olanipekun
- Media Watch Group Carpets Security Agencies Over ‘State Of The Nation’
- FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu– Atiku
- Chatham House: Atiku group berates Tinubu’s conduct
- Chatham House: Tinubu clarifies his age, paternity