A Federal High Court in Abuja has admitted former Registrar of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Professor Lawrence Adedibu Ojerinde, to bail in the sum of N200million with two sureties in like sum.
He will be bailed by two sureties, one of who must be a Professor in one of the Universities in the country and the other an Abuja resident.
The Professor must provide letter of his appointment and identification card along with other documents
Among other conditions, the sureties must show evidence of three years tax payment while the Abuja-based must be a property owner in the Federal Capital Territory.
Justice Obiora Ehwuatu, who granted the bail, ordered that the title documents of the second surety must be verified by his court registrar along with operatives of OCPC.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo