A Federal High Court in Abuja has admitted former Registrar of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Professor Lawrence Adedibu Ojerinde, to bail in the sum of N200million with two sureties in like sum.
He will be bailed by two sureties, one of who must be a Professor in one of the Universities in the country and the other an Abuja resident.
The Professor must provide letter of his appointment and identification card along with other documents
Among other conditions, the sureties must show evidence of three years tax payment while the Abuja-based must be a property owner in the Federal Capital Territory.
Justice Obiora Ehwuatu, who granted the bail, ordered that the title documents of the second surety must be verified by his court registrar along with operatives of OCPC.
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud