A public lecture in honour of a frontline media practitioner and former Chairman of the Nigeria Union of Journalists, (NUJ), Kwara State Chapter, Alhaji Tunde Akanbi, holds tomorrow Sunday 4, August 2019.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the event is scheduled to mark the 60th birthday celebrations of the seasoned journalist as well as his retirement from the service of the Kwara state government.
The event with a lecture titled: “Life in the Service and after retirement” is scheduled to hold at the Mandate Hall of the Kwara State Broadcasting Corporation (Radio Kwara) beginning from 10am.
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note
- Buhari speaks on new naira notes redesign amidst hardships
- NPC boss warns against extortion from applicants
- Tribunal judgement: I have faith in judiciary – Gov. Adeleke
- PoS surcharge: Operators allege bank officials sell cash to them
- Oyo Governor, Makinde Suspends Campaign Activities Over Fuel, Naira Crisis