Dr. (Mrs) Khadijat Toyin Musa has emerged as the new President of Rotary Club Ilorin Metro District 9125, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
Rotary Club is an humanitarian service non-profit making Organisation. The new affirmed the readiness of the club to partner with the Kwara State Government in order to fast track the development of the state.
A Nurse by profession, Dr. Khadijat was on Saturday installed as the seventh and the 2nd female president of the Rotary Club of Ilorin Metro at well attended gathering held at Princess Luxury Hotels, Ilorin.
According to her, “My plan as the new president is that I want to put some dynamism into rotary club by going out to look for more members so that the club can be robust and also make sure that all those goals highlighted during my president-elect training are achieved.
“I can’t do the job alone, I need support from my family, members of rotary and even from members of the public.”
“We have sent letters to government of Kwara State and this shows our readiness to support the government.”
She further stressed that, “Rotary club need the support from the government while the rotary club is also ready to support the government of the day. I must commend the effort of the Kwara State First Lady, Mrs Olufolake Abdulrazaq.
“When I contacted her concerning our humanitarian service, she was happy with things we are doing and she has promised to support our course because she’s a mother who love to impact to people life.
- DMO issues 2 FGN savings bonds at N1,000 per unit
- Adamawa Govt. increases 2023 budget to N175bn
- SMEDAN empowers 90 youth with sewing machines, others in Plateau
- Rukaiya Atiku backs husband as ‘only candidate who supports women’
- Eto’o tenders apology over violent conduct
- Atiku visits Ooni, pledges restructuring
- Buhari transmits FCT 2023 Budget to Senate
- Obi has nothing to offer Nigerians says APC
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house