The family of veteran singer, late Sir Victor Uwaifo, has announced the burial arrangements for the late music legend. Uwaifo died at 80 in a private hospital after a brief illness on Saturday, August 28, 2021.
According to the family, the funeral of the late singer will begin on September 23 till September 26, 2021. The service of songs will hold in his residence on September 23 while a special outing service will hold in honour of the late Joromi singer on September 24.
The family say on September 25, guests and dignitaries will be hosted to a lavish ceremony at an undisclosed venue while a thanksgiving service will hold at Holy Cross Cathedral in Benin, Edo State on September 26.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency