The statement by Prince John Leke Olobayo reads: ‘From the rising of the sun, unto the going down of the same, the LORD’s
name is to be praised’.
“With total submission to the will of the Almighty God, and with sincere gratitude to Him, we the entire OLOBAYO DYNASTY and the ADEDOYIN family announce the transition to glory of our wife, mother, daughter, sister and grand mother PRINCESS OMOLOLA
“This sad event took place on Tuesday 17th August 2021. She was aged 58 years.”
•Thursday 9th September 2021-Christian wake keep
•Friday 10th September 2021 – Church service and internment.
The statement added that the family would make further details later.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections