The family of the late AGF AbdulRazaq SAN (OFR) hereby announces a COVID-19 compliant but strictly family affair (At-Taraahum) prayer session for our patriarch today July 29th, 2020. This prayer is coordinated by His Royal Highness the Emir of Ilorin Dr Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari. This prayer session is to be attended only by AGF’s children and a few Muslim scholars or officials detailed to conduct the prayer. Other family members in Ilorin and elsewhere are to join proceedings through Zoom as has been prearranged.
While the family continues to appreciate the deluge of greetings, prayers, and show of goodwill from across Kwara State and Nigeria, it urges members of the public who wish to take part in the prayer for our father to kindly (in the name of Allah) join at 11 a.m. via a live broadcast on Radio Kwara 99.1 FM or through a live broadcast on the Nigeria Television Authority (Channel 419 on DSTV and Channel 91 on GoTV) or Television Continental (Channel 418 on DSTV and Channel 45 on GoTV).
Dr Alimi AbdulRazaq
For the Family
July 29th 2020
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note