This is contained in a statement signed by Jamilu Magaji, the Public Relations Officer of the university and issued to newsmen in Birnin Kebbi on Thursday.
He said that the resumption was sequel to the 26th (Special) meeting of the Senate held on Wednesday.
“Based on the approved adjusted 2020/2021 academic calendar, second semester lectures will take place in eight weeks from Monday, Oct. 31 to Thursday, Dec. 22.
“A mid-semester break follows, holding from Friday, Friday, Dec. 23 to Monday, 2nd Jan. 2023.
”Accordingly, second semester lectures will continue for four weeks from Tuesday, Jan. 3 to Saturday, Jan. 28, 2023,”Magaji said.
Meanwhile, the second semester examination for the 2020/2021 session begins from Monday, Jan. 30 to Saturday Feb.18, 2023.
The University begins the merged 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 academic sessions on Monday, April 3, 2023,” Magaji said.
- Gov. Sule approves N1.5bn for upgrading Nasarawa Broadcasting Service– Commissioner
- Why we are detaining D’Banj – ICPC
- Adeleke denies withdrawing N5bn from Osun accounts
- DMO issues 2 FGN savings bonds at N1,000 per unit
- Adamawa Govt. increases 2023 budget to N175bn
- SMEDAN empowers 90 youth with sewing machines, others in Plateau
- Rukaiya Atiku backs husband as ‘only candidate who supports women’
- Eto’o tenders apology over violent conduct
- Atiku visits Ooni, pledges restructuring
- Buhari transmits FCT 2023 Budget to Senate