Socialite, PrettyMike, has taken to his Instagram page to advise men with cheating spouses to feel free to pour out their anger.
In his post, PrettyMike pointed out that society is never receptive of men who have been cheated on. According to him, such men have been tagged ”talkative” and are usually mocked by other men.
He averred that he has seen situations where many males have found out their female partners had cheated on them but still remained in the relationship. He appealed to men be bold enough to talk about their cheating spouses regardless of what people may say.
Read his post below..
”Na wa ooh…. This our society where a man can’t express his hurt without being tagged a talkative or an immature man,how do u expect to know how many of us that have been hurt,abused and cheated on and yet stayed in a relationship ? Yes I’ve seen a couple of instances where the woman cheats and the Guy stays….
The fact that our ego, as men wouldn’t let us come out and cry about our women cheating on us doesn’t mean it never happened…….
Often time,the ladies gain sympathy when Dey share their stories with their friends, on the other hand, if a man shares such stories with his male friends he gains Mockery…..
Lastly, it’s easier for women to go online and cry foul and the response would always be in their favor; the usual “men are scum” phrase would surface, but if a man ever comes out, world people will say “He talks too much, Abeg alot of guys are currently dying in silence……
Oga Instagram community is here, feel free to express ur pain and pour out ur anger… You can’t be forming Lagos big boy, working super hard to provide for ur family and Dey will still be Fu*cking madam up and down and u can’t say anything because people will laugh u, if u allow depression kill u, Dey will cont the Fu*king in ur Lekki home and send ur kids to go and stay with relatives.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo