The Federal Government on Wednesday declared Monday, December 26 and Tuesday, December 27, 2016 as public holidays to mark the Christmas and Boxing Day celebrations.
According to a tweet from @DigiCommsNG, the official digital engagement handle of the Presidency, Monday, January 2nd, 2017 was also declared as public holiday to mark the New Year celebration.
FGN: Dec 26 & 27 2016, and Jan 2 2017 have been declared Public Holidays to mark Christmas, Boxing Day & New Year respectively
— We ASOcial (@DigiCommsNG) December 21, 2016
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal
- Multichoice, stakeholders reject pay-per-view for TV
- Money to fix Nigeria stolen on daily basis – ICPC