The Federal Government on Wednesday declared Monday, December 26 and Tuesday, December 27, 2016 as public holidays to mark the Christmas and Boxing Day celebrations.
According to a tweet from @DigiCommsNG, the official digital engagement handle of the Presidency, Monday, January 2nd, 2017 was also declared as public holiday to mark the New Year celebration.
FGN: Dec 26 & 27 2016, and Jan 2 2017 have been declared Public Holidays to mark Christmas, Boxing Day & New Year respectively
— We ASOcial (@DigiCommsNG) December 21, 2016
- Peace Corps sets for Buhari’s assent to Bill, begins members’ training
- NURTW warns members against rejecting old naira notes
- JAMB opens up on extending registration
- JAMB suspends CBT centre in Kwara for violating rules
- COVID-19 remains International health threat, WHO warns
- 59 confirmed dead and 157 injured in Pakistan mosque bomb blast
- Redesigned notes: Lagos residents groan as scarcity hits hard
- West Ham set up Man United tie by beating Derby
- No room for deadline extension, JAMB Registrar, Oloyede warns prospective applicants
- VIDEOS+PHOTOS: When Buhari visited Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero