…….TASKS YOUNG OFFICERS TO SERVE WITH LOYALTY, PROFESSIONALISM
The Minister of Defence Maj Gen Bashir Salihi Magashi (rtd) has reiterated the Commitment of the Federal Government to building capacity and capabilities of the Nigerian Armed Forces capable of safeguarding National sovereignty and territorial integrity.
General Magashi stated this as Special guest of honour at the Passing out Parade of the members of the Nigerian Army Short Service Course 47 at the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna.
This was contained in a statement by his Special Assistant to the Minister of Defence on Media and Publicity, Mohammad Abdulkadri.
He thanked the Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces, President Muhammadu Buhari for repositioning the Military and strengthening national security.
The Minister of Defence who was the reviewing officer identified factors responsible for the growth of the Armed Forces under President Muhammadu Buhari to include Capacity building and acquisition of equipment.
These trajectory in value additions in the anals of the Nation’s Military, the Minister said have positively impacted on the impressive performance of the troops in the various theatres of Operations across the country.
The Defence Minister who had the pedigree of being a Cadet, and Cadets Brigade Commander as well as Commandant in same institution between 1998 and 1999 when he retired later presided over the pipping and commissioning ceremony to admit two hundred and Ninety five young officers including two Liberian into the rank of second Lieutenant.
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling
- Wike donates N70million to families of three slain police officers
- TUC calls on FG to solve naira, fuel crises
- Petrol scarcity to end in one week– NNPC
- Lagos PDP mourns as deputy governorship candidate loses mum
- Plateau Govt hands over 32 missionary schools to original owners
- AMAZING…. Ohanaeze Ndigbo finally reveals candidates to support during elections
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity