The Minister of Defence Maj Gen Bashir Salihi Magashi (rtd) is wooing friendly Countries to support the Nigerian Armed Forces efforts to develop the Defence productive Sector..
The Defence Minister stated this in a message to the Nigerian Armed Forces Special Day at the 43rd Kaduna International Trade Fair in Kaduna State.
General Magashi who was represented by the Special Advicer Technical, Major Gen Ahmed Tijani Jibrin (rtd) harped on the need for transfer of technology by the technologically advanced countries which by so doing will be a Force Multiplier for the Nation’s Military to galvanise the production of the Defence needs.
While appreciating the quality representation of the Nigerian Armed Forces at the International Trade Fair by the Nigerian Defence College, NDA , the Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria, DICON and the Command Engineering Depot CED, he said the ongoing efforts to establish a Military Industrial Complex MIC is well on course.
He said the tripartite Collaborative efforts of the Government, the Military Defence Industries and Research Institutions are geared towards the production of Defence needs.
The Defence Minister said the Trade Fair had proved very useful and successful for providing the needed platform for the Armed Forces to showcase to the global Community some of her indigenous Defence products and research capabilities.
The climax of the ceremony marking the special day of the Nigerian Armed Forces at the Trade Fair was the exciting moment had by the Local and international dignitaries touring the Defence products exhibited by the trio of the NDA, DICON and CED.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation