Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo has taken to social media to bemoan the current happenings in Nigeria and appealed to God for his intervention.
Actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo laments
The thespian said he is in despair because of the alarming reports of deaths in the country. According to him, for the first time in a long while, he finds nothing to be cheerful about.
The 59-year-old actor pleaded for God’s intervention because Nigeria is in a state of desolation and horror.
He shared a photo of himself and wrote:
“FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A VERY LONG WHILE, I FIND NOTHING TO BE CHEERFUL ABOUT. TOO MANY DEATHS OF EVEN PEOPLE I KNOW, NOT TO MENTION THE NATIONAL CARNAGE.
UNCERTAINTY HOLDS US ALL RANSOM. IF EVER THE USE OF “THE HAND OF GOD” IN THEATRE IS MORE NEEDED, IT IS NOW, IN THIS NIGERIAN PLAY OF DESPAIR AND DESOLATION. DIVINE INTERVENTION, WHERE YOU DEY? WE ARE AT OUR WIT’S END SURELY!”
See his post below,
- Kashim Shettima delivers Al-Hikmah convocation lecture
- (PHOTOS) IGP Egbetokun, Amb. Sulu-Gambari, others bag Al-Hikmah Ph.D
- AMR’ll account for 10 million annual deaths by 2050- WHO
- ANHEJ advocates for increased budgetary allocation to health sector
- Emir Sulu-Gambari hosts Kauran Namoda, Imo monarchs in Ilorin (PHOTOS)
- PHOTO NEWS: EFCC Ilorin zonal organises road-walk against corruption
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List