Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo has taken to social media to bemoan the current happenings in Nigeria and appealed to God for his intervention.
Actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo laments
The thespian said he is in despair because of the alarming reports of deaths in the country. According to him, for the first time in a long while, he finds nothing to be cheerful about.
The 59-year-old actor pleaded for God’s intervention because Nigeria is in a state of desolation and horror.
He shared a photo of himself and wrote:
“FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A VERY LONG WHILE, I FIND NOTHING TO BE CHEERFUL ABOUT. TOO MANY DEATHS OF EVEN PEOPLE I KNOW, NOT TO MENTION THE NATIONAL CARNAGE.
UNCERTAINTY HOLDS US ALL RANSOM. IF EVER THE USE OF “THE HAND OF GOD” IN THEATRE IS MORE NEEDED, IT IS NOW, IN THIS NIGERIAN PLAY OF DESPAIR AND DESOLATION. DIVINE INTERVENTION, WHERE YOU DEY? WE ARE AT OUR WIT’S END SURELY!”
See his post below,
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku
- CBN deadline: Buhari speaks on reasons for currencies changes
- INEC extends PVCs collection to Feb. 5
- INEC extends PVCs collection deadline