Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo has taken to social media to bemoan the current happenings in Nigeria and appealed to God for his intervention.
Actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo laments
The thespian said he is in despair because of the alarming reports of deaths in the country. According to him, for the first time in a long while, he finds nothing to be cheerful about.
The 59-year-old actor pleaded for God’s intervention because Nigeria is in a state of desolation and horror.
He shared a photo of himself and wrote:
“FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A VERY LONG WHILE, I FIND NOTHING TO BE CHEERFUL ABOUT. TOO MANY DEATHS OF EVEN PEOPLE I KNOW, NOT TO MENTION THE NATIONAL CARNAGE.
UNCERTAINTY HOLDS US ALL RANSOM. IF EVER THE USE OF “THE HAND OF GOD” IN THEATRE IS MORE NEEDED, IT IS NOW, IN THIS NIGERIAN PLAY OF DESPAIR AND DESOLATION. DIVINE INTERVENTION, WHERE YOU DEY? WE ARE AT OUR WIT’S END SURELY!”
See his post below,
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal