Popular Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele-Bello has denied rumour making rounds that she gave birth to twins in a London hospital.
The filmmaker has been in the news of recenty after claims that she just delivered a set of twins went viral on social media during the week after the heavily pregnant actress, famously known as Jenifa left Nigeria on Wednesday, for the United Kingdom.
Speaking with Encomium on Friday, Funke Akindele described the report as figment of people’s imagination, adding that everyone would know when she puts to bed.
She said “Don’t mind those people. They’re only imagining. You can not hide a pregnancy for long. And when you deliver, people must surely know.
“So, delivering a set of twins in London is not something one can hide at all.
- 2023 election about competence, not religion– Tinubu Group
- 2023: Osinbajo group endorses Tinubu, receives APC letter of recognition
- Kwara Govt converts Ilorin General Hospital to teaching hospital
- I won’t forget Nigerians if elected, Tinubu vows
- Spectrum Auction will democratize broadband for Nigerians — Danbatta
- Olam, Kwara Govt treat communities on tropical diseases
- Presidential rally: Tinubu’s supporters besiege Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated