The governor in November presented N245 billion to the State House of Assembly for approval.
Speaking shortly after signing the document, Ganduje said the legislators reviewed the budget upward to N268 billion to cater for social and economic development of the state.
He said the budget was designed to fast fast track completion of ongoing projects and initiate new ones.
While reitrating commitment to implement the budget in accordance with the law, Ganduje expressed readiness to ensure continuous cordial relationship with the legislature.
The Speaker, Alhaji Hamisu Chidari said the House had reviewed the budget upward by about N23 billion.
“We had interactions with Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs), and also had public hearing where we collected so many inputs which attracted more money to the tune of N23 billion,” he said.
- NURTW warns members against rejecting old naira notes
- JAMB opens up on extending registration
- JAMB suspends CBT centre in Kwara for violating rules
- COVID-19 remains International health threat, WHO warns
- 59 confirmed dead and 157 injured in Pakistan mosque bomb blast
- Redesigned notes: Lagos residents groan as scarcity hits hard
- West Ham set up Man United tie by beating Derby
- No room for deadline extension, JAMB Registrar, Oloyede warns prospective applicants
- VIDEOS+PHOTOS: When Buhari visited Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero
- Abiola Bawuah becomes UBA CEO in Africa