The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rep. Femi Gbajabiamila, has commiserated with the Chief of Staff to the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Tayo Ayinde, over his wife’s death.
Gbajabiamila said he was shocked and saddened by the sudden death of Princess Adedoyin Raliat Ayinde, whom he described as a young woman who was committed to the service of humanity.
In a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Lanre Lasisi, the Speaker sent his condolences to the Ayinde family, the government, and the people of Lagos State over the irreparable loss.
Gbajabiamila prayed that God grant the soul of Princess Adedoyin Raliat eternal rest and give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
- Emir of Ilorin condoles former AMCON chairman, Kola Belgore over wife’s death
- NiMet signs MoU with Sahel Consulting on agricultural improvement
- Buhari responsible for rot in Nigeria– Igboho
- NLC protest action may bring anarchy– TUC
- Former Kwara NUJ secretary, Timothy Nathaniel for burial Feb. 26-27
- Account for toll gate, parking lots fees since 2015, Court orders FAAN
- Adamawa hunters collaborate with Army to fight criminalities
- CSOs urge NASS to probe FG over $3.4billion COVID-19 loan, subsidy savings, others
- ARRANT NONSENSE: MURIC REPLIES MAN WHO SAID REMI TINUBU SHOULD BE KILLED
- JUST IN…. Former NBA national president, emerges as LP guber candidate in Edo