In line with its commitment to continually empower its subscribers with affordable and innovative telecommunications products and services, Globacom has launched a new product, ‘Glo Borrow Me Data’ and reloaded three other existing products.
Globacom’s Head, Usage and Retention, Mr. Sola Arowogbadamu, who announced this at a press conference in Lagos on Tuesday, emphasised that all the four products offered benefits unmatched in the telecom industry, adding that three of the products which were repackaged following their success and appeal in the market included, ‘Double Free Tomorrow, 11k/s for All, and IDD Packs.
He said that the new product, Glo Borrow Me Data, would allow subscribers to borrow data credit of up to 2GB whenever their data bundles are exhausted and they have no airtime balance to recharge their data plan or in cases of unsuccessful subscription bundle activation due to low balance.
Arowogbadamu further stated that eligibility criterion for the offer included how long a customer has been on the network and average monthly data usage, stressing that customers could subscribe to Borrow Me Data by dialling *321# and following the menu options and that the service would then push real time Data credit to all eligible subscribers in line with the stated eligibility criterion and the customer will repay the Data credit whenever airtime recharge is made.
He said: “The next offer, Double Free Tomorrow, gives back to the subscriber 200% of whatever is spent on calls, SMS or data today to use for free the next day. In the re-loaded offer, Globacom calculates all the value of airtime a subscriber used in a day for internet services, phone calls and SMS, and credits the subscriber’s phone with double this value at the start of the next day. The offer will now be available as default for all new customers activating a Glo line.
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai
- Peter Obi appeals for calm over cash crunch, challenges banks
- How I confronted insurgency as COAS – Buratai
- Kwara Speaker celebrates Gov. Abdulrazaq at 63
- 2023 polls: Buratai solicits support for Tinubu, APC
- CAN felicitates Kwara Gov., AbdulRazaq at 63