In line with its commitment to continually empower its subscribers with affordable and innovative telecommunications products and services, Globacom has launched a new product, ‘Glo Borrow Me Data’ and reloaded three other existing products.
Globacom’s Head, Usage and Retention, Mr. Sola Arowogbadamu, who announced this at a press conference in Lagos on Tuesday, emphasised that all the four products offered benefits unmatched in the telecom industry, adding that three of the products which were repackaged following their success and appeal in the market included, ‘Double Free Tomorrow, 11k/s for All, and IDD Packs.
He said that the new product, Glo Borrow Me Data, would allow subscribers to borrow data credit of up to 2GB whenever their data bundles are exhausted and they have no airtime balance to recharge their data plan or in cases of unsuccessful subscription bundle activation due to low balance.
Arowogbadamu further stated that eligibility criterion for the offer included how long a customer has been on the network and average monthly data usage, stressing that customers could subscribe to Borrow Me Data by dialling *321# and following the menu options and that the service would then push real time Data credit to all eligible subscribers in line with the stated eligibility criterion and the customer will repay the Data credit whenever airtime recharge is made.
He said: “The next offer, Double Free Tomorrow, gives back to the subscriber 200% of whatever is spent on calls, SMS or data today to use for free the next day. In the re-loaded offer, Globacom calculates all the value of airtime a subscriber used in a day for internet services, phone calls and SMS, and credits the subscriber’s phone with double this value at the start of the next day. The offer will now be available as default for all new customers activating a Glo line.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 62 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate