Muslims have been charged to intensify efforts in praying for the unity and progress of the country.
Mallam Yakub Gobir gave the charged while speaking on the important of Eid-kabir celebration in Ilorin, the state capital.
Gobir appealed to Muslim faithful to be committed to the lessons of the Eid-kabir by making sacrifices and working for the unity of the nation.
The Former Governorship Candidate in kwara state also said Muslims must not lose sight of the quintessential virtues and blessings, as well as the moral and spiritual wisdom of the season, charging them to imbibe the spirit of piety, sacrifice and alms giving.
Mallam Gobir who is also Wazirin Hausa rejoiced with the emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, sons and daughters of the Ilorin Emirate on the Dubar festival celebration, beseeched Allah to grant them the opportunity to witness many more of the celebration.
- Tinubu better than Peter Obi, but he’s a drug lord– Reno
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85