The Commissioner of Police, Kwara State, CP
Mohammed Lawal Bagega is pleased to inform the good people of Kwara, the rescue of 69 year old Alhaji Alaga Olayemi, who was abducted in his farm at Oke Onigbin in the evening of 21/4/2021 by a seven man gun wielding gang.
After a painstaking search and rescue operation, ordered by the commissioner of police Kwara State and conducted within OkeOnigbin, Iloffa, Ekiti and Eruku area of the state by the police and other members of the security Community in the state, forced the abductors to abandon their victim at Oyogbo village under intense security pressure when it became obvious they couldn’t escape arrest.
The victim is presently undergoing some medical check up in a hospital (name withheld).
Effort is being intensified to get the abductors apprehended.
The commissioner of police, while soliciting for more cooperation of the citizens by giving police information. He wishes to assure the good people of Kwara State of their safety at all times, while warning criminal elements to vacate the state, as the police command would not hesitate to employ all lawful means to deal with criminals irrespective of their status, please.
Sp Okasanmi Ajayi (anipr)
Police Public Relations Officer
Kwara State Police Command
FOR: COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal
- Multichoice, stakeholders reject pay-per-view for TV
- Money to fix Nigeria stolen on daily basis – ICPC