The Commissioner of Police, Kwara State, CP
Mohammed Lawal Bagega is pleased to inform the good people of Kwara, the rescue of 69 year old Alhaji Alaga Olayemi, who was abducted in his farm at Oke Onigbin in the evening of 21/4/2021 by a seven man gun wielding gang.
After a painstaking search and rescue operation, ordered by the commissioner of police Kwara State and conducted within OkeOnigbin, Iloffa, Ekiti and Eruku area of the state by the police and other members of the security Community in the state, forced the abductors to abandon their victim at Oyogbo village under intense security pressure when it became obvious they couldn’t escape arrest.
The victim is presently undergoing some medical check up in a hospital (name withheld).
Effort is being intensified to get the abductors apprehended.
The commissioner of police, while soliciting for more cooperation of the citizens by giving police information. He wishes to assure the good people of Kwara State of their safety at all times, while warning criminal elements to vacate the state, as the police command would not hesitate to employ all lawful means to deal with criminals irrespective of their status, please.
Sp Okasanmi Ajayi (anipr)
Police Public Relations Officer
Kwara State Police Command
FOR: COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari