ROYAL NEWS reports that Pastor Aluko disclosed that former President Goodluck Jonathan will be returned back to office for a second term in 2023.
Ahead of the 2023 presidential election, Pastor Prize Aluko, said God has revealed to him clearly that Jonathan will return to Aso Rock as the next Nigerian president in 2023.
Aluko, a senior pastor with The Resurrected Assembly (GROM), Abuja, has however, predicated the actualisation of his prophecy on the condition that, Jonathan must decamped from his present political platform, the PDP and contest election on the ticket of the All Progressive Congress (APC).
Pastor Aluko who made this prophetic declaration in a chat with journalists said; “The Lord has said that his (Jonathan) chapter in the PDP has been closed and a new chapter of his political journey has been opened, not in the PDP, but in APC. That he has to aligned himself with the purpose and will of God for his life to be able to fulfil his presidential mandate.
“God allowed him to move out of the presidential seat for a purpose to be able to train him on the aspect of the things he wanted him to do. Now that God is bringing him back, he will be able to fulfil that purpose.
“That Jonathan should not listen to distractors but that he should move out from their crowd and follow God’s counsel. That the finger of God is pointing at him to become the Nigerian President come 2023. And that can only be fulfilled if he decides to follow the will of God and leave the political party where he is now, and move to the APC.”
Some kinsmen of the former president and other prominent Nigerians are already intensifying pressure on him to contest for the 2023 presidential election.
Speculations are also rife to the effect that the ruling party, the APC is currently wooing the former president to contest the 2023 presidential election under it’s platform.
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92
- CBN’s cash withdrawal policy’ll enhance financial inclusion – Expert
- DSS, oil marketers set to clear petrol queues in 48 hours
- FG gives update on Ajaokuta Steel resuscitation, legal tussle
- Ex-CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor’s marriage crashes
- BREAKING…CBN begins distribution of redesigned naira notes to banks
- Celine Dion cancels shows over incurable disease
- Reps disagree with CBN, orders suspension of cash withdrawal limit
- Abducted Ondo monarch regains freedom