Kwara State Governor, Dr. Abdulfatah Ahmed has expressed his heartfelt Condolences to the Oloffa of Offa, Oba Mufutau Gbadamosi Esuwoye II, good and industrious people of Offa and the entire State over the transition of Chief Emmanuel Olatunji Adesoye
The Governor in a condolence message signed by his Chief Press Secretary, AbdulWahab Oba, said the state has lost an industrialist, philanthropist and administrator pleni-potentiary in chief Adesoye.
According to Dr Ahmrd, as a former Chairman, Expert Committee on Machine Tools, Oshogbo (1985), Member, Federal Government Export Promotion Board (1980), Vice-chairman, Kwara State Government Think Tank on Industrialization (1997), Chairman and Managing Director of a number of companies, “late E. O. Adesoye had contributed immensely to the industrial development of the state, indeed, Nigeria”.
The Governor said as the first Northern Nigerian Student to qualify as a Quantity Surveyor and the second Nigerian to attain that height, Chief Adesoye would be greatly missed for his boldness, intelligence and charisman that have endeared him, not only to the people of Offa, but to every one that crossed his way.
Governor Ahmed prayed for the peaceful repose of his soul and those of others before him. “May Allah grant his families and friends the fortitude to bear the irreparable lost”, the governor said.
- Samuel Eto’o attacks man outside stadium in Qatar
- NBA President shuns call to bar ceremony presided over by Olanipekun
- Media Watch Group Carpets Security Agencies Over ‘State Of The Nation’
- FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu– Atiku
- Chatham House: Atiku group berates Tinubu’s conduct
- Chatham House: Tinubu clarifies his age, paternity
- Why Gov Abdulrazaq will secure second term– Commissioner
- SAD…. Ilorin-born varsity don, Sulyman Gurumoh is dead
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance