Burna Boy, dubbed the “King of Afrofusion,” had already won the Grammy for Best Global Music Album in 2021.
This year, he received four nominations: Best Melodic Rap Performance (“Sittin’ on Top of the World” with 21 Savage),
Best Global Music Performance (Alone), Best African Music Performance (City Boys), and Best Global Music Album (I Told them)
However Burnaboy unfortunately lost in all four of the award categories but that didn’t deterr his melodious performance of the evening
The Nigerian music star will also create history as the first Afrobeats musician to perform at the 2024 Grammy, alongside American performers Brandy and 21 Savage, according to Rolling Stone.
- Civil Defense Receives Bags Of Rice As Palliative In Kwara
- Customs CG begins sales of seized food items in Lagos
- Why FG Created Ministry of Marine & Blue Economy– Perm Sec.
- Death of Dep. DOP Nathaniel shocking, sad—Kwara Gov
- Correpondents’ Chapel Commiserates with Kwara Governor, NUJ Over Demise Of Dep. DOP
- NPF Forge Ties With NITDA On Digital Literacy
- NAMA Strengthens Partnership with Nigerian Air Force For Airspace Safety
- KWSG Donates Mattresses to NYSC Camp
- DISCLAIMER: MISSING PERSON NOT KWASU STUDENT
- Senators reject service extension for NASS clerk, others