Three workers of former President Olusegun Obasanjo have been abducted by yet-to-be-identified gunmen at a village in Abeokuta, Ogun state.
According to reports, the three workers including the Financial controller, group auditor and group store manager of the firm, Obasanjo Holdings, were riding in a Hilux vehicle when they were attacked by the gunmen who shot at their vehicle. They were later forced out of the vehicle and taken to an undisclosed destination.
The state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, confirmed the incident and said efforts are being made to rescue the victims and arrest the culprits.
- Respect culture of your host communities– Traditional ruler to corps members
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants