Three workers of former President Olusegun Obasanjo have been abducted by yet-to-be-identified gunmen at a village in Abeokuta, Ogun state.
According to reports, the three workers including the Financial controller, group auditor and group store manager of the firm, Obasanjo Holdings, were riding in a Hilux vehicle when they were attacked by the gunmen who shot at their vehicle. They were later forced out of the vehicle and taken to an undisclosed destination.
The state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, confirmed the incident and said efforts are being made to rescue the victims and arrest the culprits.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo