Lolu took to Twitter to encourage people to live their truth and not allow themselves be pressured into getting married.
The former Big Brother Naija ‘Double Trouble’ star said many people are getting married and having kids because their mates are doing so or because “time’s going”.
He then warned that those asking you to get married will not be with you after the reception let alone during the marriage.
- Election: Close down institutions, allow students vote– Reps to FG
- ICPC re-arrests former JAMB registrar Dibu Ojerinde
- Kwara Assembly approves extension of Acting Auditor-General’s tenure
- Ex-JAMB registrar opened fictitious accounts to conceal his identity– Witness
- No attempt to create conflict between Tinubu, Buhari will succeed – APC
- Lubcon bags West Africa’s best lubricant of year
- NYSC gets 8 new directors, promotes 1,123 others
- Senate confirms ex-I-G Arase as Chairman, Police Service Commission
- Bank customers decry scarcity of new Naira notes at ATMs, POS
- Senate suspends plenary till Feb. 28