The Pro-Chancellor and Chairman of the Osun State University, Yusuf Ali (SAN) has revealed that despite the prevailing COVID-19 Pandemic that ravaged Nigeria and globally, the institution covered the 2019/2020 academic session.
Ali stated this during the 10th Convocation Ceremony of the University Tuesday noting that,”the disruption caused by the pandemic is still affecting the academic calculation of tertiary institutions globally.
“However, Osun State University was able to conclude its calendar for 2019/2020 academic session, through the adoption of virtual teaching, learning, and assessment, which was further aided by the recently introduced Learning Management System (LMS).
He revealed that the Council and Management of the University have made giant strides over the past one year in ensuring the achievement of its mission and vision.
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud