The Pro-Chancellor and Chairman of the Osun State University, Yusuf Ali (SAN) has revealed that despite the prevailing COVID-19 Pandemic that ravaged Nigeria and globally, the institution covered the 2019/2020 academic session.
Ali stated this during the 10th Convocation Ceremony of the University Tuesday noting that,”the disruption caused by the pandemic is still affecting the academic calculation of tertiary institutions globally.
“However, Osun State University was able to conclude its calendar for 2019/2020 academic session, through the adoption of virtual teaching, learning, and assessment, which was further aided by the recently introduced Learning Management System (LMS).
He revealed that the Council and Management of the University have made giant strides over the past one year in ensuring the achievement of its mission and vision.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council