Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle have revealed they got married ‘secretly’ three days before the official royal ceremony.
According to the Duchess of Sussex she and her husband got married in a private wedding at their backyard, with just the two of them and a archbishop, days before the fairytale wedding.
The couple who made this revelation in an recent interview with Oprah Winfrey, noted that they got married in their backyard days before the royal wedding which was aired globally, because they wanted their union and vows between them.
Speaking further Meghan described their royal wedding at the St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle on May 19, 2018, “a spectacle for the world”.
“You know, three days before our wedding, we got married. No one knows that. ‘But we called the Archbishop and we just said, “Look, this thing, this spectacle is for the world but we want our union between us”. ‘So, the vows that we have framed in our room are just the two of us in our backyard with the Archbishop of Canterbury.’ Harry then jokingly started singing: ‘Just the three of us, just the three of us.” She said.
Watch video below,
— michelle (@ddarveyy) March 8, 2021
- Naira redesign: Don’t make Nigerians scapegoats, says Atiku
- Court stops PDP from suspending Wike
- Katsina rally: Tinubu gives reason for ‘low key’ campaign
- APC will win 2023 election– Fashola
- FG vows to increase workers’ minimum wage
- New Naira notes: Police warn against violence
- Agriculture contributes 23.78% to GDP – Minister
- PHOTO NEWS: Peter Obi visits Emir of Ilorin
- 2023 elections: NUT opens up on candidate to vote
- World Cancer Day: DevComms advocate public literacy for earlier detection