Nigerian frontline disc jockey, DJ Spinall, has revealed how Afripop queen, Tiwa Savage collapsed during a video shoot.
He said the incident happened during the video shoot for his hit single, ‘Dis Love’ which also has Wizkid in it.
DJ Spinal, the CEO of The Cap Music, said this during an interview with American media personality, Ebro Darden.
“We had the record and we shot the video in London. She [Tiwa Savage] actually fainted at the video shoot because she was exhausted from a long trip and I forced her to come for the video shoot right away. So she collapsed on me and I was scared,” he revealed.
Tiwa Savage had recently revealed that she attempted to kill herself twice while studying in London.
The ‘Koroba’ crooner said she almost took her own life due to bullying she received as a black kid in London.
She narrated that her strong Nigerian accent was mocked by her classmates and she had to get a police escort.
- World cup riots break out after Morocco’s shock 2-0 win over Belgium
- UK Arrival: Some selected pictures of Emir of Ilorin
- Abuja-Kaduna Rail service starts in 7 days– FG
- Kwara govt. re-opens College of Education, Ilorin
- Dangote plans 300,000 fresh jobs for Nigerians
- Minister Okays Security Measures For Abuja/Kaduna Train Transport Scheme
- Adeleke freezes Osun bank accounts immediately after swearing-in
- Adekeke rename Osun after sworn in as sixth governor
- Nigeria to begin processing of raw gold, others — Minister
- Why we retained workers in Ajaokuta inspite not being fully operational — minister