A housewife, Francisca Okechukwu, on Monday told at a Jikwoyi Customary Court, Abuja that her husband, Tony Okechukwu, was having sex with their six-year old daughter.
Francisca, who had filed divorce petition against her husband, said
she had severally caught her husband fiddling with her daughter’s
Francisca told the court that she caught her husband touching her daughter’s private part.
The petitioner, a business woman, who resides in Jikwoyi told the
court she had been suspecting her husband of the act, “because of the way he carries the twin daughters.
“Each time he carries the children (twin) on his lap, his manhood will
rise up, and if he is not satisfied with that, he will go and pull off
his cloth and tie his towel”, she told the court.
The petitioner also alleged that she suspected that her husband might have had canal knowledge of his own biological daughter.
“There was a day the twin had a nap in their father’s room in the
evening, but when they were having their bath the next morning, one of them was complaining of a pain in her private part. When I checked her, I saw a cut which pained her for over three
days”, she added.
She however begged the court to dissolve the marriage and grant her custody of the children, but Tony denied all the allegations.
The Presiding judge, Mr. Labaran Gusau, adjourned the case to Nov. 16th for hearing.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment