A special prayer was on Monday organized in honour of the late leader of Kwara Politics and Waziri of Ilorin, Dr. Olusola Saraki, at his GRA residence in Ilorin.
ROYAL NEWS reports that Dr. Saraki died 5 years ago. The prayer was led by the Chief Imam of Ilorin, Alhaji Muhammad Bashir Soliu and assisted by some other clerics in the Ilorin emirate.
At event which was graced by mammoth crowd, the Chief Imam disclosed that death is inevitable stressing that “Every souls shall taste death at their appointed periods.”
He however saluted the various humanitarian interventions of the late sage during his lifetime adding that politicians should emulate his humility.
The Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, Senator Muhammed Shaaba Lafiagi and Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed were among the dignitaries that graced the occasion.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency