Reality star, Dorathy Bachor, has talked about how frustration after losing her two jobs led her into the reality show house.
Bachor, who was the first runner-up in the 2020 edition of the reality show, said, ” I was just that girl hustling and trying to make ends meet, but it wasn’t working. I could not maintain one job and I remember that I was running two jobs. However, I got fired from one and had to leave the second one too. I also got frustrated but I knew that business was what I really wanted to do. I wanted a platform where people could see me and know what I do. That was why I went into the show (BBN).”
Now one of the most influential ex-housemates of the reality show, Ms Bachor also added the amount of love and gifts she received after she got out of the competition. She did not spend a dime of her money as she was bombarded with daily gifts.
“For two months after the show, I did not use my money to buy anything. I was constantly getting gifts and I still do not understand it. I felt that because people watched me every day and there is something about me they can relate to, they wanted to show me love and give me gifts.”
The social media influencer also admitted that when she first got into the reality show, she felt self-conscious.
She added, “I was conscious of myself while I was in the house. I was always particular about my angles. It was not about me not being myself. It was about me being on camera for the first time, so I had to check in on every part of myself. For the first few weeks, I was really conscious but at some point, It just felt like living my life.
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG