I am completely safe. I am not dead – Caucasian man visiting Ekiti state says
A Caucasian man visiting Ekiti state has shared a video in which he dismissed claims that Nigeria is not safe.
The man who was quite excited, held the Nigerian flag while posing in front of one of a waterfall in Ekiti state.
In his video, the man said;
”Welcome to Nigeria. As you can see, a lot of people don’t think that Nigeria is the safest country but that is not at all true. I am here in beautiful Ekiti state in the middle of the country at this amazing waterfall. I am completely safe. I am not dead. Everything is fine about this trip. Even though Nigeria gets a bad name in International media and news, None of that is true”
Watch the video;
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- (PHOTOS)EFCC arrests 28 suspected Yahoo Yahoo boys in Kwara
- Aggrieved parties file 25 petitions before Lagos election tribunal
- Referee suspended for using fan’s phone to review a goal
- Ramadan: Buhari sends best wishes to Muslim faithful
- NLC declares nationwide strike from Wednesday next week
- President-Elect Tinubu jets out to Europe
- JUST IN…..Emir of Ilorin confirms commencement of Ramadan fasting tomorrow
- I didn’t interfere, polls reflected Nigerians’ choices – Buhari
- Remove fuel subsidy before you go — U.S to Buhari
- Kwara: EFCC secures conviction of 37yr-old driver over illegal minning