The first lady of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari, on Thursday February 10, rode on the train from Kaduna to Abuja.
The first lady had visited Kano State to demand justice for five-year-old, Hanifa Abubakar who was kidnapped and murdered by her school proprietor.
The media team of the first lady shared photos and video of Mrs Buhari boarding a flight from Kano to Kaduna, after which pictures of her trip to Abuja by train were released. Aisha who sat next to her younger brother, Mahmud Ahmad, also had her aides on board.
Military men and operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) were seen behind the compartment of the train where she sat.
See another photo below…
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide