The Olufaki of Ifaki-Ekiti, Oba Adegbenro Falore, on has congratulated Ekiti Governor, Dr Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State, on his 57th birthday.
Oba Falore in his congratulatory message on Thursday, said Fayemi at the helms of affairs of Ekiti, has justified the confidence reposed in him by the people.
The Oba explained that some road projects which included, abandoned Ado-Ekiti to Iworoko -Ekiti and Iworoko-Ekiti to Ifaki-Ekiti that was ongoing as well as Ekiti cargo airport among others, had positioned the state for greater heights.
Falore commended Fayemi for restoring the values of Ekiti through qualitative education.
He noted that Fayemi with his leadership qualities as the Chairman, Nigeria Governors’ Forum(NGF) had drawn Federal Government presence to the state.
“Fayemi with his position as chairman of NGF and supports of distinctive members of National Assembly from Ekiti, facilitated the Nigeria Law School, Ifaki-Ekiti Campus, the University of Medicine, Iyin-Ekiti, among others,” he said.
The Oba assured the governor of his people’s continued support for his administration’s five point agenda, aimed at putting the state in a global map.
The royal father prayed that God would continually grant him more wisdom and good health in service to the state and Nigeria as a whole.
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List
- TESCOM: 7, 241 Oyo Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff Write 2022 Promotion Exams
- FG promotes 30 directorate cadre, others in Police Affairs Ministry
- 2024 budget: Army mulls unmanned aerial vehicle command
- Alleged Abduction: EFCC, DSS Risk Contempt Proceedings In Court Over Emefiele
- Senate frowns as NCoS feeds dogs better than inmates
- NAPTIP laments tracking machine as woman sells 120 children