A Nigerian man with the Facebook name Jide Rebirth Macaulay has got himself trending on social media after he revealed his HIV Status.
Jide Rebirth Macaulay who is a Nigerian and also an openly-gay reverend based in the United Kingdom, recently shared his sexuality and health status.
According to Jide Rebirth Macaulay, He said that this February 2021 which is LGBT week, He could not be more proud to represent both communities. Jide Rebirth Macaulay also said he is gay and living well with HIV.
His post reads ;
It’s LGBT HISTORY Month and my home is having a rainbow makeover.
Being a lesbian is not a crime.
Born gay is a gift
Bisexuals are beautiful
Transgender are fantabulous
We are made perfect by God. And it’s is God’s will that we are part of the world’s diverse human race.
LGBT history helps us learn about those who are queer and have survived and achieved beyond the hatred and discrimination.
We exist in all families, cultures and works of life. We are tomorrow’s history. Be who God has made you to be.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign