According to the 45-year-old thespian, she may not be their biological mother and she’d love to have her own kids but for now she can still boldly state that she has children.
In her words: “I don’t know. I think I just really think differently from a lot of people. I don’t know. What I mean by that is there are certain things I don’t let get to me.
I see life differently. For me I may not have birthed them but I have children that I take care of. I have people that I take care of. You understand what I mean? So you know. And obviously I would love to have my own children. However, I have children. Let me just put it that way”.
See the video below;
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements