Grammy award-winner, Damini Ogulu popularly known as Burna Boy, took to Twitter to appreciate those who celebrated him on his 30th birthday.
The Reggae and Afrobeat singer clocked a new age on July 2, 2021, and was celebrated by fans and celebrities, including international stars like Beyonce and Pogba. His family and friends also threw him a surprise birthday party in Miami, US.
Humbled by the massive love he received, the singer penned an appreciation message to everyone who made his day special.
In one of the posts, the self-acclaimed African Giant revealed that at some point in his life, he thought he’d not reach age 30.
See his post below;
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption