“I wasn’t sure I’d even see age 30” – Burna Boy reveals as he appreciates those who celebrated him on his birthday
Grammy award-winner, Damini Ogulu popularly known as Burna Boy, took to Twitter to appreciate those who celebrated him on his 30th birthday.
The Reggae and Afrobeat singer clocked a new age on July 2, 2021, and was celebrated by fans and celebrities, including international stars like Beyonce and Pogba. His family and friends also threw him a surprise birthday party in Miami, US.
Humbled by the massive love he received, the singer penned an appreciation message to everyone who made his day special.
In one of the posts, the self-acclaimed African Giant revealed that at some point in his life, he thought he’d not reach age 30.
See his post below;
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Nigeria to launch two more satellites into space soon – Defence Agency
- NSCDC arrests 9 over alleged meter bypass in Osun
- INEC issues Certificate of Return to Zamfara gov-elect, deputy
- Osun Govt explains delay of civil servants’ March salaries
- Singer “Portable” cooling feet in police custody
- Interim Govt: DSS raising fake alarm, ploy to arrest opposition– Atiku
- Yul Edochie reports son’s death to Police for investigation
- Election: Nigerians in USA get permission to hold protest opposite White House
- Github fires its entire India engineering team, over 140 employees
- Ex-Nigerian Minister, Kola Jamodu installed as Asiwaju of Ere Kingdom (PHOTOS)