Former Aviation Minister, Yahaya Bello, has described as ”absurd” the idea that Kogi state governor, Yahaya Bello, should not run for the presidency.
Bello who is a member of the APC has since signified interest to run for Presidency in 2023.
In a tweet posted this morning, FFK said it is also absurd for some Nigerians to kick against the North Central producing the next democratically-elected president.
- Respect culture of your host communities– Traditional ruler to corps members
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants