If APC wanted Nigeria to work, why didn’t they bring Osinbajo — Peter Obi
The 2023 Labour Party Presidential candidate, Mr Peter Obi who was a guest at Dele Momodu’s birthday in London has revealed what he told the APC about making Nigeria work again.
While exchanging pleasantries with some other guests at Dele’s birthday party Peter Obi made it known that he wants Nigeria work as a country and will continue to say it any day any time.
He said he had some time ago confronted APC asking them if they wanted Nigeria to work and why didn’t they bring Osinbajo.
In his words; “I want to see Nigeria work I don’t hide it any day any time, I even confronted APC if you want it to work, why didn’t bring Osinbajo? Let’s have the place working for everyone so that we gave people who want to work for everyone and are healthy and good”.
Obi was defeated in the 2023 presidential election, coming distant third, as Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic came second. The President-Elect, Bola Tinubu will be sworn in on May 29.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate amends ICPC Act, slams 2yr imprisonment on false petitioners
- FG roads: NASS approves Buhari’s request of N16.7bn refund to Borno
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer To Tinubu: Don’t inherit Buhari’s hostility
- Adegoke’s Murder: Court sentences Adedoyin to death
- Gov Otti reveals plan to recruit 5,000 teachers in Abia
- 10th NASS: Igbo Senate Presidency still alive, says Kalu
- Court sentences Rahmon Adedoyin, 3 others to death
- DSS’ Siege on Our Lagos Office Shocking – EFCC
- Fuel scarcity: KWSG to revoke CoO of erring filling stations
- Gov Abba Yusuf issues executive order to probe Ganduje