Ikpeazu sacks all Special Advisers, Aides
The Governor of Abia State, Dr. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu, has approved the immediate dissolution of all Political appointees in the State.
Those affected include; Special Assistants, Senior Special Assistants, Special Advisers and Technical Officers.
The Governor further directs the State Accountant General to ensure immediate payment of March,2023 stipends to all the appointees.
The Governor thanked them for their contributions and services to the State and wish them well in their future endeavors.
Barr. Chris Ezem
Secretary to Abia State Government.
30th March, 2023.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- NGF: Tinubu congratulates Gov. AbdulRazaq, Uzodinma
- Alleged N4bn: EFCC drills Ex-Gov. Kayode Fayemi in Ilorin
- I never indicated interest to be 10th Assembly’s Senate President— Lawan
- Insecurity: Tinubu gives Service Chiefs Matching Order
- Breaking…..CBN debunks rumour on alleged Naira devaluation
- Folashade Tinubu adds ‘First Daughter of FRN’ to her Twitter bio
- INEC rejects certified true copies of documents tendered by Atiku, PDP
- CBN devalues Naira to 630 per dollar
- Hajj 2023: Again, MAX Air makes another emergency landing in Kano
- How MDAs abused N3.8trn Service Wide Vote, by Senate