Nollywood actor, Alesh has asked people to stop begging him for money. According to the actor, he ”lives a fake life” and doesn’t have money.
His post reads ;
Please stop asking me for money gg4 Na fake life I dey live A A just leave me alone and lemme enjoy the moment 40,* I need help more than you do chi chi no dey my account ;‘), stop sending me bills abeg alaye I need money pass you Na happy I happy, I no kill person •. so stop sending dm.. I need money too .
Just because we’ve met before Ca) don’t give you that audacity to ask me for – money anyhow … just stop pls I have responsibilities too.
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity
- Opposition behind naira frustration– Lai Mohammed
- Breaking…. IPMAN orders fuel stations to shutdown operations
- Turkey-Syria Earthquake: Death toll crosses 5,000
- Atiku pays courtesy visit to Bauchi traditional rulers
- FG tasks Hajj Institute on best services to pilgrims
- Man United massively transformed under Ten Hag – De Gea
- Naira redesign: Don’t make Nigerians scapegoats, says Atiku